3.7.11

My Annual Leave

before JUNE is over...
i spend my one week annual leave at home..
nothing much to do actually...
juz given some nursing care for my grandmother which is a recurrent stokr patient...
did some house work..(cox my house is messy)
and de most tired thing is pulled weed outside my house...
my house is kampung stlye house...
sorrounding there is full fill wif plants...
well,thats why my aunty had plant some ladyfingers...
and de ladyfingers all damm long one!!!
GOOD JOB!!!
hmmm...what else i did in this week?
oh ya!!!i had make salad popiah!!!
yummy yummy i like it!!!for sure my family also like it...
and i had given some to my neighbour which is stay opposite my house...
and den......i had make 30 dumpling for my family cox they wanna eat it ^^
i like to cook if got people appreciate my food^^ 


1 comment: